Division of Agriculture Communications
Annual reports of research based information. Research series topics include variety trials, soil fertility, herbicide trials, and progress reports on longer term research.
Documenting more that 100 years of Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station research. There are many research publications that cover all aspects of agricultural research.
Arkansas Agriculture Profile
The economic contributions of agriculture in Arkansas are outlined in the handy Arkansas Agriculture Profile(pdf) .
- Research Series 665: Arkansas Cotton Variety Test 2019 (PDF)
- Research Series 664: Arkansas Soybean Performance Tests 2019 (PDF)
- Research Series 663: Arkansas Soybean Research Studies 2018 (PDF)
- Research Series 662: Arkansas Corn and Grain Sorghum Performance Tests 2019 (PDF)
- Research Series 661: Arkansas Wheat Cultivar Performance Tests 2018-2019 (PDF)